Wednesday, June 1, 2011

30 day challenge

Today while blogging I found something interesting, 30-day challenge. I thought that would be fun & started taking it, so hope one day all of you too will take it up.
But I promise myself(which means I promise you) not to reveal any of my pictures.
*Stop feeling bad, I think i will post my wedding pics..So wait for it :) *
A recent picture of you  you had taken and 15 interesting facts about yourself.
I seriously don't know the meaning of interesting, coz everything around me seems so boring to me:(


 This is when I am preparing for my sem examz.I love my room this way:)
1.I am a day-to-day struggler, trying so hard to please myself and people around me.
2.I like to have ice-cream when it rains.
3.I am not good at starting conversation, esp with strangers & so-far relatives.
4.I cry while watching serials/pictures/reading novels where a heroine/hero dumps the other & later falls in love with other person, and realizes their previous love is an infatuation.
5.I believe in ghosts/spirits & I will call some one in India if I had to step out of my room in the night.
6.I like to watch sad songs & write dull poems all the time.
7.I have had my heart-broken after watching 'Yaadein' & remembering he was married:P
8.I had number of friends, but many let me down in difficult situations & never understood me.
9.I am not 'beauty conscious', at least not to the extent people think I am.
10.I was missed twice & so my mom never let me to step out of the house alone(excluding college, that too most of the time I had a friend with me).
11.Many of my friends tell me, I behave 'childish'.
12.One day I love to visit Venice,Mt.Abu & Lahore(I don't know why but I like the word 'Lahore').
13.I always think I would have studied well if I am placed in Hogwarts.
14.If I loose impression once, it's hard for me to mingle with them again.
15.I love making fun of my sister, she reacts too fast & gets annoyed easily:)

6 comments:

  1. hmmm i really impressed how to know urself like this ....!! aap khud ko samjhte hai to hi dusro ko bhi samjhne ki kabliyat rakhte ho ...

    Jai HO Mangalmay HO

    ReplyDelete
  2. .I cry while watching serials/pictures/reading novels where a heroine/hero dumps the other & later falls in love with other person, and realizes their previous love is an infatuation.

    YOU ARE CUTE YOU KNOW THAT? :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad to know more Ms.Childish...I do not believe that part....haha :)))

    ReplyDelete
  4. All the best with the challenge .. and so many things to know abut you ..

    and OH yes looking forward to the wedding pictures :)

    Bikram's

    ReplyDelete
  5. Neeha I belong to Lahore. Though now days I'm not there but let me know when you wanna visit and I'll show you Lahore. Its such a great city, you are gonna love it :) x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sad songs and dull poems! They do not suit you!

    ReplyDelete