Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Something's shuts off permanently...

Tanu :  "Hey Karthik....whatzz upp??"
Karthik : "I haven't changed my mind......I still love you....now stop convincing me, and tell me what do you think??"
Tanu : "You know some where I am not the same......happy person......some where some things lost control".
Karthik : "Try to give me a chance,  I will take care of you my entire life......but I jus wanna ask you one thing.."
Tanu :  "mmm........bholooo" 
Karthik : " Tum mujhse kabhi bhi puri zindagi mein Manu kho jitna  pyaar kiya us mein thoda sa bhi mujhe pyaar kar sakthi ho kya??".
Tanu : "I don't know....".



Current track : Maula Maula - Awarapan

20 comments:

  1. a strange world for me.unfamiliar territories!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thats funny :P :P heehee :D :D Nice one! Short and expressive!

    Cheers,

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sometimes its best to let go of the past.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's hard to love again, but then its constant nurturing that can sprout seeds in a rock too. :)

    Cheers,
    Blasphemous Aesthete

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anoop: :)

    Doc : Lollll

    Choc Lover : :)

    Tanvi : Funny?? Tried hard to make it emotional, guess it failed:(

    Ria : Yep!!

    BA : Wow,you rock as usual!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dunno if its easier to love someone again once you've loved someone, but yes its hard to forget the one you loved and somewhere still love!

    Nice one :)

    Take Care.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi,Neeha. Thanks for following my blog. I'm following you back! Have a nice day :)
    http://freerecipehealthbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. ohhh I doubt if its easier to love someone after a betrayal .. I would not be ableto do it

    Bikram's

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sometimes when we get hurt, something inside us just snaps and nothing remains the same.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Not so easy for most of ppl to do that......

    ReplyDelete
  11. It can never be the same again :(

    ReplyDelete
  12. People play love,like a sport these days.They believe that they can easily take ones place,Bah! :P

    ReplyDelete
  13. समय के साथ समर्पण दिखेगा तो अपने आप हो जायेगा

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Neeha,

    I can relate to it , something of this sort happened with me .. 2 yrs back ..

    And I know how it feels ..when you hurt or get hurt both ways ..

    P.S: How you doing ? what new news around....

    ReplyDelete
  15. Neeha,

    Very honest reply from Tanu. That shows she is very dependable.

    Take care

    ReplyDelete
  16. You are so honest and funny...but wish I could help. We can just read, sympathize and have fun with you :))

    ReplyDelete